22 Oct 5 Signs That Your Roof is in Desperate Need of an Inspection!
As with any structural part of a home or business in Harlingen, routine maintenance is an absolute must. Routine roof maintenance can keep money in your wallet by spotting any small problems and having them taken care of now before they become extremely costly construction projects in the future.
When it comes to ensuring that yours is in top shape, we cannot stress enough just how important it is to look out for signs of structural problems. XYZ Restorations has provided a few signs that we usually spot when inspecting a roof, so be on the lookout for all of the following below!
What to Look Out For
Please note that the following are only common issues that we’ve spotted in the past. There may be other signs that roof maintenance is required. For more information on this, please reach out to us.
Here are a few signs to look out for when it comes to your roof’s structural integrity.
- After a strong rainstorm, heavy downpour, or wind-driven rain, walk through your home or business and look for signs of leaking from the ceiling. If leaking is present, then act now to take care of it.
- Peeling paint can be an indication of trapped moisture in your home or business and can be caused by excessive temperatures or high humidity.
- Stains on interior ceilings and walls can lead to mold or mildew growth. Such stains can be caused by damaged or faulty shingle underlayment that allows water to seep into the structure.
- Shingles that are dry or delicate to the touch may be near the end of their usefulness and can be an indication that it’s time for a roof replacement.
- Areas on your roof that look dirty can be a sign of vegetation, fungus, mold, or algae growth. It can also be an indication that the protective granules have been lost, requiring the help of our roof experts in Harlingen.
Contact Us for Your FREE Estimate!
If you’ve noticed signs of roofing problems in your home or business, then reach out to us for your FREE consultation! We’re ready to work for you, so get started in taking care of your roofing problem now before it becomes a costly hassle in the future!